Last year Parker decided that he wanted to play basketball, but he just wasn't willing to give up soccer yet. So this season, he finally made the move to a new sport. He's been nervous that he wouldn't be very good because he's so new to the game, but thanks to his supporters (especially Emmett and Nathan!) he was ready to play competitively.
Saturday was his very first game and it went so well. We lost the game 10-12, but Parker scored his very first basket!! (which I captured on camera below) He also stole the ball a couple of times. I was so impressed that he knew where to go on defense and offense and that he hustled on both ends. After the game was over, Parker came over and exclaimed "That was fun!". I'm so happy that he's enjoying this new sport - GO PARKER!!
3 comments:
Way to go Parker! He shoots! He scores!
WOW! Grandpa and I are totally impressed!!! Way to go, Parker! Keep it up!
WHOOT WHOOT! way to go Parker!!!
Post a Comment