Monday, December 29, 2008

There's no place like home for the holidays!

We had a wonderful Christmas day! Everyone slept in until after 8:00 and patiently waited to go downstairs. When we were all ready, the kids rushed to see what had been left for them under the tree.
Parker got a memory card with his stocking (he's just so easy to please!)

Erin got P.S. I love you with hers

and Bryant got a new bike to ride to school every day

Coco and Tigger even knew they had presents under the tree

After opening our stockings and Santa presents, we picked up Dee and then had our traditional pigs in the blankets for breakfast - YUM!
After breakfast, we continued opening presents. I think the kids were all happy and, as always, spoiled a bit too much.

Parker couldn't believe his luck with getting his very own ipod!
Doesn't Bryant's new suit look great over his Christmas pjs?

Erin was excited that her sweatshirt "even smells like Hollister!"

Rick couldn't wait to get cozy in his new super king sleeping bag
The kids all show off some of their loot

In the evening, we all went to see the movie Bedtime Stories and loved it! Before leaving, Bryant and Parker put on their new sweatshirts and just had to have their ipods, too.

1 comment:

Sharrid said...

So, what brand of piggies do you use? I NEED to know! The ones I made this year weren't as good as the ones I made for Thanksgiving - I don't remember the brand I used then though.