Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another season of baseball has begun

Parker has decided to play Pony League baseball this year and is loving it! He has a great coach who is positive and really knows what he's doing. The whole team gets along great (maybe a little too great). The coach has Parker playing mostly short stop but also pitching and catching and a little out fielding. We can tell that this is going to be a great season and are so glad that Parker made the switch to Pony.

I won't be taking many pictures since Rick offered me up as the scorekeeper for yet another season. I was surprised because he's always complained when I've had to score keep - oh well. At least it keeps my head in the game and I always know what's going on. Here are a few pictures from the first couple of games:

Parker convinced his team to give him all their hats. He's become the clown of the team - no surprise there.

No comments: