Friday, October 28, 2011

This year's extreme pumpkin carving event was a hit with our family!  The best part was that the boys did their own carving (and did a pretty good job, too) and Rick and I were able to relax and enjoy watching all the kids have a great time.  The evening was a bit of a role reversal for my boys - Parker was calm and quiet while Bryant ended up being more of a wild child.

Here's how the night unfolded:

Bryant knew exactly what he wanted to do with his jack-o-lantern and he got right to work.


With so many people hard at work, I decided to sit this one out and capture the memories.
Parker and Emmett were serious about their pumpkin carving

Bryant found some less-than-legal items to make his extreme jack-o-lantern more exciting.  It  was so well received that I think he's already formulating a plan for next year.
Bryant with his blazing pumpkin
The little boys loved the flaming pumpkins


While most kids were torching their pumpkins, I had to look around for Parker - he was still carving designs into his pumpkin.  

No comments: