After 6 years in separate schools, Bryant and Parker are finally together again! With Bryant as a senior and Parker as a freshman, they have just this last year together as Pumas! We are looking forward to the perks of having children in one school - they ride together, have the same late starts, and have a brother as support any time it's needed. What a great year we hope it will be!
Since they were heading off at the same time, I was able to make them a yummy breakfast to share before heading off to school at 6:45AM.
The obligatory first day of school picture - I promised them that someday they will thank me for forcing them to take so many pictures!
After school, we had lunch and the traditional chocolate chip cookies while they shared their highs and lows of the day. I think it's going to be a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment