Sometimes I complain about our crazy schedule, but today, as I watched my boys' activities, I got a little bit sad. This is the last year that we'll be balancing 2 boys with different activities. This is Bryant's senior year and by this time next year, he's planning on being on a mission. So I've decided to soak up the craziness and enjoy being with my boys as much as possible.
Today, like every Saturday, we were at Parker's baseball game. It's so fun to see how far he's come in baseball. He's super motivated to get better in the fundamentals of baseball and also being more physically fit. Last night, he decided to run 6 miles and he loved it - crazy boy!
This evening was Bryant's first band competition of the year. On one hand I'll be glad when band is over because it takes up SOOOOOO much time. On the other hand, it will be sad to never be able to see him perform a field show again. This year he has a trumpet solo (in a song they didn't perform tonight). We are looking forward to the next show when he'll get to show off his talent a little more.


1 comment:
They look good out there!
Post a Comment