So I haven't decided all that I want to work on to better myself this year, but as I look at all of the projects that are looming in my house, I have decided on the first one:
I will not put off the cleaning, organizing and decluttering of my house anymore!
There are so many things that have been left unfinished with only the best of intentions to get them done. As those little things pile up, they don't feel so little anymore and then it gets overwhelming. I feel stressed when I think of all that I need to do. So what is the point of putting them off anymore when I could just buck up and git 'er done? I know that I will feel much more peace in my life as I sift through these little things. Let the dark clouds of extra household stress beware.......your days are limited!
Stay tuned in for my next "resolution".
3 comments:
I am nearly sitting on the edge of my seat just waiting for your next resolution! maybe it will be to take a trip to Mississippi!!!!! ROFL!
I do not know why it has me as anonymous? hummm . . .
So, today is Monday... What have you been able to accomplish so far today? Good luck! Love, Mom
P.S. I'm looking for updates!
Post a Comment