Monday, March 3, 2008
Bryant's birthday
Bryant had a great birthday! Right after we got home from church, the "other" Chase's arrived at our house. The cousins always have such a great time horsing around. Since it was fast Sunday, we didn't eat for awhile, so we had Bryant open his presents so that he could enjoy them during the early afternoon. He received some great presents and also money and gift cards. We had a huge brisket with baked beans for dinner and when I went to get seconds, they were all gone.........bummer! Maybe we need 2 smokers so that I can have more next time.
Some day one of the kids is going to get hurt wrestling - but they won't listen to our warnings!
All ready for the next scout campout.
Blokus is a great game but it takes a few rounds to figure out a winning stategy. Bryant loves any game that involves strategy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, Bryant! And, so sorry about the lack of brisket, Jolene. I must admit that I got seconds! The meat wad delicious! I think I'm salivating for more already! And I KNOW Jolene is too! She also made Sue's wonderful baked beans. Since the brisket was in the oven she had to slowly cook them on the stove. They couldn't have been better! I think I may do the same next time I make them.
Post a Comment