I'm the scorekeeper for both of the boys teams, so I don't have a lot of opportunity to take pictures, especially of Bryant since it's much more important to keep accurate stats at his level.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Long time, no blog....
It's been a few weeks since my last blog. I was sick for a week and a half and right when I was starting to feel better, we went on vacation to Utah for a week. Now I'm back and have lots of pictures to add to my blog. I'll start with the boys' baseball games. Before I got sick, I enjoyed a few of their games. They are both doing great so far this season which makes it much more fun for me to watch. Parker is playing mostly 1
st
base and just got a game ball for not ever letting anything by him. He has hit a few doubles and a triple, but for the most part, he hasn't quite shown how much power he really has. Bryant is playing left field with some time at 2nd base. He is doing great at bat - the pitchers have a hard time finding his little strike zone, so he walks a lot, but he hit a rocket that almost got to the fence that was very impressive on one of his last at bats.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, boys! Keep it up!
Post a Comment