It's a tradition that our kids get to pick their favorite restaurant for their birthday dinner and their "adopted" grandma, Dee, goes with us. This year Bryant had to wait for six weeks to finally get his dinner at Shogun, but I think he agrees that it was worth the wait!
Shogun makes the best fried rice - especially since it includes tossing eggs up in the air!
Zucchini - my favorite veggie they serve (too bad the kids don't have any appreciation for it, so I had to help them finish theirs!!!)
The famous onion volcano, the kids favorite part of the show.
Parker - being Parker.....
This picture makes me want to rush back for more.....yum!
5 comments:
I find it interesting that there is no comment about Jolene's birthday on here! I for one think Jolene deserves to shine!
Katrina
Welcome back! I've missed your blogging. I am glad Bryant finally got his b-day dinner! Happy birthday Bryant!
So, which do you think is better: Sweet Lumpy's or Shogun? I'm glad Bryant had a great time/dinner. Why didn't we do it while Grandpa and I were there?
Yum, I miss that place. Happy Birthday Bryant
Oh my gosh, that makes me hungry! It looks like Benihana's. Yummy and FUN!
Post a Comment