Emmett, Nathan, Bryant and Parker spent almost all of their time in the water.
Parker and Emmett dug a respectable hole before heading back out to the waves. While they were boogie boarding some teenagers decided to bury one of the girls in the hole, much to Emmett's dismay.
Emmett shows off a sand crab. They give me the chills - ew!

A couple of weeks ago we discovered that there is a cart that sells hot dogs for $1. Now we don't pack sandwiches anymore and the boys can eat as many as they would like. I held out for a McDonald's hot fudge sundae on the way home.

A couple of weeks ago we discovered that there is a cart that sells hot dogs for $1. Now we don't pack sandwiches anymore and the boys can eat as many as they would like. I held out for a McDonald's hot fudge sundae on the way home.
Parker and Emmett spent some time searching for sand dollars. I didn't know they were dark until drying out.
1 comment:
I feel the same. I can't believe summer is over. Where did the time go?!
Post a Comment