Thursday, May 7, 2009

Erin's trek experience

I didn't get to take many pictures of Erin since she was in a different family, but I snapped as many pictures as I could when I was near her (much to her dismay - but I know she'll thank me later). Erin loved her Ma and Pa and the girls in her family. She didn't get to know any of the boys because she said they were really quiet. Erin loved the trek and said that she would go again and would even like being a pioneer if they had showers. She enjoyed the hard work of trekking the hills (I wonder if we should give her more of the hard labor around our home???). Erin also made the most of being able to spend a weekend with her friends from the Stake.

Erin's family


The girls in her family get ready to trek without the boys

This is the part Erin loved.....WHAT?

I'm not seeing the joy on her face, but she said this was fun. It took a few families of women to get the carts up this hill.
After we reached our final camp, Erin still wanted to go climbing in the hills.

No comments: