Monday, December 28, 2009

Utah - Day 2

Rick and I started the morning off by taking Sue to dialysis (I didn't take pictures, but I thought about it). It was definitely an educational experience and we learned quite a lot about the whole process. After a less-than-fun start to the day, we had to give ourselves a pick-me-up. Since our lives often revolve around our love of food, we headed to The Italian Place for the best steak and everything sandwiches on earth! YUMMMM! (we love them so much that Rick and I snuck out on our last day to have another one!)

The rest of our day was spent on the campus of BYU. We shopped at the bookstore for what seemed like FOREVER and then walked around the campus. Dee was especially excited to be able to visit there since we talk about it so much. Our walking tour was cut a bit short due to the extreme cold - it didn't even hit 20 degrees today........burr!



Going back to the Wilkinson Center ended up being wise, since we didn't know that the game center would be so crowded. We ended up needing to put our name almost an hour before we could get a bowling lane. We were joined by our friends, the Weinheimers for bowling and dinner.
The activities, food, and friends made this a fabulous day!

No comments: