Friday, May 7, 2010

Yummy carmel apples

My friend and I are in charge of hospitality at Bryant's middle school. This week was teacher's appreciation week and the past 2 years, we've ordered carmel apples from a local company. This year however, the man backed out on us on Tuesday, giving us 3 days to come up with another plan. Well, we decided that we would give carmel apple making a try. I was able to find instructions for the apples on the internet, so we purchased our supplies (with the help of great friends with chocolate connections!), divided up the apples (60 each), and got to work. I think the apples looked and tasted just as good as the ones we paid hundreds of dollars for!Even though our kitchens were turned upside down, we had a pretty fun time making these apples. We're even planning on doing them ourselves next year, too!

1 comment:

Sharrid said...

You could even share the instructions with those you love!