Saturday, November 5, 2011

A surprise visit from Erin

One afternoon after a long day at work, I came home to an empty house, went upstairs to our office, and started catching up on a few loose ends.  A few minutes later, I turned around and Erin was standing inside the doorway!  I was shocked!! In fact, I think I jumped because I was so startled.  Erin had decided to fly home for the weekend and had made all the arrangements so that she could surprise us at home.  What a great surprise it was!  The only bummer was having Rick away in Palm Springs at a conference (Erin wouldn't let me tell him she was here - she wanted to see the surprise on his face the next evening).

With just a couple of days to spend together, we made the most of every day.  Erin visited all her close friends, we did some shopping, and ate at some of her favorite places.  



No comments: