There are a few perks to having your husband semi-retired - like getting to spend the whole day together on Valentine's Day! I was surprised in the morning with breakfast in bed followed by a day in sunny San Diego. What a blessing to live in such a beautiful place where we can recreate outside 12 months a year. It NEVER gets old!
We renewed our San Diego Zoo passes!! (Well, we got a 1+ membership so I have a pass and can take 1 person with me whenever I go!)
Our view from of Balboa Park from the tram
After spending a beautiful day at the zoo, Rick took me to my FAVORITE place to eat, The Cheesecake Factory! We had the best menu item on the planet - avocado egg rolls! Followed by dinner and cheesecake to-go.
Not to brag or anything, but Rick is the BEST husband on earth! I am so lucky to be able to spend FOREVER with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment