Do you remember when you were a child and all you had to worry about was what game you were going to play or what treat you wanted to eat or making sure to be inside when the street lights came on? Life was so easy and carefree that I sometimes wish for those good ol' days. Then we become parents and want to create those same memories for our children - thus adding to our worries with all the extra activities.
If there's one thing my children shouldn't complain about, it's not having enough fun things to do. There's always something on the agenda for me to get in the "taxi" and deliver them to. I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of Parker's many activities over the past week.

The Wolf cub scouts went to Lowe's to make this sailboat/cart. Lowe's really rolled out the red carpet for them. Each boy got their own safety googles and work aprons. Parker was so excited that he could keep them!

Every boy loves to get a hold of a hammer - and I'm glad I didn't have to be the one to supervise this project. The nails were tiny and I'm sure that I would have crushed a finger or two.


You can find me at the Ronald Reagan Sports Park on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I love watching my boys play baseball - especially when they are doing well, which they are this season! Parker has been pitching this year and is one of the best on the team. He got the game ball a few games ago for coming in and striking 3 out in a row and then going up to bat and hitting an in-the-park home run - GO PARKER!!!
Oh, to be 8 years old again..................
No comments:
Post a Comment