For Christmas, Rick and Bobby got tickets to an indoor go-cart track - one that has cars that can go up to 45 mph. Rick has been anxious to cash in his present, so when we found out the Bobby and his family were coming to town, we planned our day around the races.
When we got to the track, the boys were like kids in a candy store! They were practically giddy! They registered for their races, sat through a training video, got "geared" up, and headed to the track.





I'm not sure what the results of their first race were, but the boys had so much fun that they begged Kelly and me to join them. After a little resistance, we relented and suited up to hit the track.


I have to admit that it was super fun - even though I got tired of seeing the flag telling me to move over to let the faster carts pass me.
No comments:
Post a Comment