I was fairly surprised that Rick would take me to Vegas since he's NEVER had any interest in visiting there. I was even more surprised when he told me that he wanted to stay on the strip in a "nice" place. So after lots of looking, I booked us a room on the penthouse floor at The Signature at the MGM Grand. The Signature is 3 towers located behind the MGM Grand and connected by an indoor walkway with moving sidewalks (it only took us 5 minutes to get to the MGM). The best part about the Signature was that it was non-gaming and non-smoking.
Our room was amazing! (this is a picture of a different unit since I didn't take any of the room) We could have stayed here for weeks!The spa tub was perfect for soaking tired feet after walking the strip.
Since we haven't been to Las Vegas for years, we did lots of sight seeing. There really are so many cool things to check out.
Thanks for a great weekend away Rick!



No comments:
Post a Comment