Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving dinner

With this being the last year that we are guaranteed to have all our children with us for Thanksgiving, we were lucky to be able to celebrate with just our family. It was also a great opportunity to teach Erin how to cook Thanksgiving dinner. She helped with the entire meal and I'm quite sure that she could duplicate the meal when she might need to. Even though it was just our little family, we still made all the traditional items we've always had (minus the green beans since they looked yucky at the grocery store).

I decided to document our family Thanksgiving dinner this year so that we'll always remember what we get to look forward to. I even included a less than flattering picture of myself just to prove that I exist in pictures.
Erin serving up the mashed potatoes

Parker helped make his favorite chocolate pie

Time to eat!





We have so much to be thankful for this year - especially for a wonderful, healthy, loving, and happy family.

No comments: