Monday, December 13, 2010

Pictures in Huntington Beach

Each year I struggle with what I should do about Christmas card pictures. Sometimes I think it's fine to have a picture with just the kids (especially since I hate taking pictures), and other years Rick convinces me that we need to have the whole family in the picture. With this being the last year with Erin at home, I knew that we needed to take real family pictures. So on a BEAUTIFUL, 80 degree, Sunday afternoon in December (the joys of living in So Cal!), we headed to Huntington Beach with our friends, the Rocks.
We had to wait for a good spot to open up, so I spent the time taking a few pictures of the kids.
After some other photographers were finished with their families, Ron took our family pictures. They turned out pretty good for having been a last minute, rushed photo session.

No comments: