Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pool time

We have been going to the pool a LOT this summer and I think my kids are starting to get burned out - I didn't think that was possible! We could be found most afternoons at the pool while the Reid family was here.

Natalie bonded with Erin during our pool time which gave Tiffany and Dave a break from toddler duty.
Natalie loved being tossed back and forth.

By the end of 2 weeks, Natalie finally figured out that she could swim without someone holding on to her.
Parker and Bryant figured out how to throw each other in the water. They got really good at it. They have so much fun playing together at the pool, it puts a smile on my face!


Erin just wouldn't let me take a good picture of her, but maybe after seeing this one on my blog, she'll wise up and smile next time.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh how I loved your pool and how I long to have one here...instead we have rivers and lakes...not quite the same. Erin was such a great cousin to the kids, especially when she played with Nat in the water. Ahhh, the memories!

Sharrid said...

Yep! Grandpa Jim and I SHOULD have been there! So, how do Parker and Bryant throw each other in the water?