Tiffany and I decided to take the kids to the beach to beat the heat. We loaded up and headed to the coast, only to discover that it was a not-too-warm 71 degrees in Oceanside. Rick had told me that the sun was shining in Mission Viejo, so we decided to head up the coast a bit. When we got to San Clemente, the weather was still cool, but that was as far as we were going to go with 6 anxious children in the van. San Clemente State Beach has it's pros and cons - coarser sand for digging but not as shallow water for swimming. All in all, it was a great day at the beach.

Parker helped Hayden discover the joy of jumping the waves.

Bryant spending more time out of the water than in it - as usual.

Parker wants to go back to this beach - he says it's the best for body surfing.

I had to share my chair with Natalie who sat in it every time I got up. But how can I resist sharing it with such a cute little girl?!

The kids are getting good at digging deep holes. Natalie loved being in this hole, the only problem was that we couldn't see the top of her head when we were looking for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment