Since Bryant wouldn't let me take a picture of his arm, Rick made sure to get a cd with all his x-rays from the hospital. I can't believe that Bryant was trying to convince us that his arm was just dislocated!
Oh, my goodness! I compared both x-rays like you suggested and this one looks way, way worse! Thank goodness he didn';t have to be "slice-and-diced" again. Good luck, Bryant. We're all remembering you in our thoughts and prayers. Sorry about the Storm game this evening.
When I saw the 1st pic. of the x-ray, I thought to myself, "oh, no! not again!" I'm sorry that you have to go through this again. Sounds like Bryant is a typical boy! Braden broke the same leg twice- the second time was the day after he got his cast off! Good luck! Kathy
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I compared both x-rays like you suggested and this one looks way, way worse! Thank goodness he didn';t have to be "slice-and-diced" again. Good luck, Bryant. We're all remembering you in our thoughts and prayers. Sorry about the Storm game this evening.
When I saw the 1st pic. of the x-ray, I thought to myself, "oh, no! not again!" I'm sorry that you have to go through this again. Sounds like Bryant is a typical boy! Braden broke the same leg twice- the second time was the day after he got his cast off! Good luck!
Kathy
Post a Comment