Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Wild Animal Park with the Reids

On Wednesday, Tiffany and I loaded up the kids once again and headed down to the Wild Animal Park. My kids prefer to go here over the zoo any day. This time, we made sure to have fully charged camera batteries, so now we have lots of photo highlights from our day.

There were LOTS of babies to be seen this time!

I think Natalie's favorite part of the trip was playing at the playground

Parker got his share of enjoyment at the playground, too.

Tiffany and Parker waiting for the bird show to start

Me and my boys

Parker and Bryant took turns pushing Natalie in the stroller, it was such hard work ;)

We took the new tram ride and saw the cheetahs close up. I remember seeing them when they were just little kittens.
My kids kept begging me to take them to Lorikeet Landing and I finally relented. At least I wasn't the one who had to worry about the jet-propelled pee from the over-fed birds!

We usually get a squished penny for each of the kids whenever we go to a touristy place, but Bryant opted to use his money on feeding the animals in the petting zoo. He is a total animal lover!

Bryant shared a little of his food with Parker.

No comments: