Well, my part of preparing for Christmas is done and I'm waiting on Rick to finish setting up the new TV so that we can go to bed.
Bobby and Kelly and their family came over today and everyone had a great time. The adults went shopping and to lunch while the kids played at home and at the park. The cousins have so much fun when they get together. We had a ham dinner and then a Christmas Eve program which included our 1st annual Christmas lip sync video, singing Christmas carols, opening Christmas pjs made by Grandma Sharrid, and the kids acting out Jesus' birth. I was a bit stressed until dinner was over and I was able to relax and just enjoy the evening. I'm hoping to get to bed soon and then sleep in until at least 8:00am tomorrow - it's great having kids that appreciate their sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment