Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas preparations

I can't seem to kick my cold! It just lingers and keeps me wiped out. This morning I wasn't functional until about 10:30 - that's terrible! With less than a week until Christmas, I just want to stay in the house and bake holiday goodies, watch movies and spend time with my family and friends. That won't be happening since there are a lot more Santa things that need to get done.

Today I took Parker shopping for his Christmas presents for the rest of the family. It was a little bit stressful for me. When I ask him what he wants to get, he can't think of anything less than $100. He wants to get Rick a "Z" (Nissan sports car) and he says Bryant wants a Wii....lots of good those comments do for me. At least he has an idea of a reasonable present for Erin. Rick got off easy when it came to shopping with the kids. All he has to do is take them to get me something. Well Erin said that she already had something, so he only had to take the boys. They were done in like 45 minutes. I spent more time with Parker today and STILL have to take him again and take Bryant and Erin, too. Oh, and Erin needs presents for her very best friends because that would be the priority for a teenager girl, you know! My goal is to be done with all of my shopping by Saturday and then I can just relax - oh, I forgot, then I can wrap all the presents and THEN relax - oh, I forgot, then I can wrap the presents, get the house all cleaned, and THEN finally relax!

No comments: