I'm not sure if I will like this blogging thing, but I've been kicking around the idea of doing a family website and thought maybe I'll try this first. I send out sooooo many pictures of all our family activities and I think this might be a way for our family and friends to see what's going on in our life without having their email loaded with our pics (you'll have to provide me feedback on if you like this system).
It's late at night and I really should be getting some sleep before having to take Erin to Seminary at 6:45am, but I'm finally feeling better after being sick for 4 days, so I hate the thought of going to bed. Besides, when I do go to sleep, it will be the official end of the weekend and the beginning of a very hectic pre-Christmas week. Every mom knows how crazy that can be! I think I'll give in and go to bed now. Tomorrow is our 3rd annual Christmas caroling FHE and I have to bake and clean. Hopefully I'll have some great pics to share after it over!
4 comments:
This a great way to hear about you and see pix.
I think this should be a wonderful way to stay in touch; although, I love getting the family pictures in my email. I save them to a Rick Chase folder, and I have a Bobby Chase folder...............guess which one has the most photos and the most current photos?
Hugs and blessings for a busy week ahead.
Don't you mean 5:45 am, not 6:45 am? Wow, I would love it if seminary started at 7 instead of 6.
I guess I ought to finish doing my blog so that we can gang up on our other sisters to do blogs as well.
Post a Comment