Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another of my titles........chaperone

With Parker being my youngest, I've had my fill of chaperoning field trips. I enjoy the time with my children, especially learning more about their school friends. This time when the field trip permission slip came home, I wasn't exactly chomping at the bit to go. I've already chaperoned this field trip 3 years ago with Bryant's class. But how can I say "no" to Parker's puppy dog eyes?? Yes, he still uses them on me and, more often than not, they work. So I sent in my own permission slip and money so that I could have the wonderful experience of spending 2 hours on a bus full of 4th graders and then showing them around the San Luis Rey Mission.
Here are some pictures from the trip:

Parker's class
Our group

Parker with his best school friend, Bradley

Our group goofing around at the end of the field trip

No comments: