Sunday, January 4, 2009

Change

For the past 5 1/2 years we have been blessed live in a ward with a wonderful Bishop. Bishop Chase is fun, loving, spiritual, enthusiastic.....the list could go on and on, he's just been amazing! But after so many years of selfless service, his time as Bishop came to an end today. Bishop Chase has been a shining example of Christ-like service and our family has greatly benefited from being in his ward - We love you, Bishop Chase!

Just before sacrament meeting, I took this picture of the out-going Bishopric

Even though I am NOT a fan of change, I am looking forward to the new Bishopric. Bishop Waldron will be a great leader for our ward and, with the help of his counselors (especially the handsome one on the right of the picture), I know that our ward will continue to grow even stronger in the gospel.

No comments: