For the church dance on New Year's Eve, Erin and Kathryn decided to dress up in 80's style. Kathryn's mom and I took them shopping and then I brought them home to give them appropriate 80's hairdos. I think they did the era justice with their new looks!

The girls were rockin' their looks! Kathryn looks like she should be in Fame.
I found a picture of me in high school with the high side ponytail with the big bangs
The 80's were loads of fun, but I'm so glad that I don't have to keep getting spiral perms anymore!
2 comments:
I totally agree on not having to get spiral perms anymore! Yea! Erin and Katherine pulled off the 80's with such style. Glad they had a good time.
Oh my gosh, I have a picture somewhere where you and Tiffany dressed Katrina and I up and I swear, you dressed me the same way that Erin is dressed!
Post a Comment