Monday, June 16, 2008
Our first beach day of the year
I try to make sure that we go to the beach at least once a week during the summer, so Saturday morning we loaded up, picked up Erin's "bff" (best friend forever), Katherine, and drove to Oceanside. It was supposed to be in the 90's at home, so i thought it would be perfect weather there - wrong! We saw the sun for the first hour and the rest of the time it was overcast and I was freezing. At least the kids got in the water right away so that they could make the most of the trip. We only ended up staying for 3 1/2 hours. When I got back to my van, I had a ticket for not displaying my current registration - and the ticket is $75! Needless to say, I didn't have the best time on Saturday. Hopefully the next trip will be better.
Parker got right in the water - he'd been begging to go to the beach for the last few months.
Bryant spent most of his time on the sand, like usual.
Erin and Katherine had a great day even with the not-so-great weather. All you need is a friend to bring a little sunshine into your day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yippee for the beach! Looks like the kids had fun even with the weather being so-so. Can't wait to join you in a week!
It's taken you all this time to get to the beach? You've had some great days! What's the deal!!!
hahaha Mom, her name is spelled Kathryn, not Katherine.
Hey you,
This is Allie, Gloria and Arnold Monk's Daughter! Remember me?!?! IT has been so long since we have seen or talked with eachother. The last time we hung out was when I came to CA to visit you guys for a few weeks!
I miss you guys so much! Im so glad my mom told me about your blog. We have one too. Ours is Trisandallietalbotfamily.blogspot.com...... Haven't done much with it. I also have a family and Friend Myspace. If you have one too Just look me up by Allison Talbot. That one has more pics on it and such! My email is Alliangelsweet@Aol.com. I would love to hear from you!
Glad to hear that your Family is doing well! Tell Rick and Erin and the boys I said Hi. Im sure Erin only remembers me since it has been so long and I saw Parker when he was a little one!
Anyway, Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!
Allie, Tris, Kellyn and Ireland
So fun (except for the weather and ticket)! We're starting out small at the pool this summer :)... hope to see you there as well.
Post a Comment