Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wicked

Erin, Dee and I have been talking about going to Wicked for a year and we finally had our chance last Saturday. We had to brave the L.A. traffic and the not-so-glamorous Hollywood Blvd., but the play was worth it!

It was fun to go into it without knowing the story or the music. It all unfolded so well. We hadn't read the playbill and we thought the play was over when it was really just intermission. Thank goodness for the lady who was selling us the shirt for Erin, she told us to go and enjoy the rest of the show. We had been a little disappointed in the "ending", so we were glad that there was more to come!

When I count my blessings, one of them is living in Southern California because of all that we can do here. This was a great experience to share with a wonderful daughter and friend. I can't wait until next year when we go see Phantom of the Opera!



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lucky you! Erin looks so cute and grown up!

Suzanne said...

I don't think I've ever seen Erin's hair like that. Love it! Glad you guys all had a wonderful girl's night out to the theater.

camille said...

that is awesome!!! and I am glad you figured it out that there was an intermission! lol