In order for us to not have to pay for 3 cars to park at Angel stadium, we decided to leave one at the Sheriff's training facility less than a mile away. Ron got stuck in traffic, so we decided to all pile into our van so that we didn't have to wait for him. Parker wasn't too excited to squish in until we told him that he could get in the trunk - then he was super excited! I remember when I was a kid and we could sit or lay anywhere we wanted - those were the good ol' days!
1 comment:
How fun! It doesn't excatly look like a trunk though. I think it's the back and down-in of your mini-van! Oh yes, those were the days - when kids and anyone else could sleep, lay, sit anywhere. No seat belts or seat belt laws. Of course, there were more auto fatalities then though.
Post a Comment