Today Erin turned 15! I'm not sure how we could be old enough to have a 15 year old, but we do. The past few days have been rough for Erin, so we really wanted to make sure she had a fabulous day - and I think we succeeded! It started out something like this:

Linda, Nathan and Emmett Rock waited until Erin went to sleep just after 11:00 last night to "heart attack" her bathroom and bedroom door. They were quiet as mice and didn't get caught! We are so lucky to have such great friends! How many 9 and 12 year old boys would go heart attacking that late on a school night?

Linda and Emmett, packing up and heading out

The smile on Emmett's face says it all - he had a great time on this covert operation!

The finished product
Erin's had a tough time with some friends at school and was worried about being alone on her birthday. But I say, who needs friends when you have such awesome parents you can hang with???? right?! Rick and I pulled her out of P.E. so that we could take our time and get some grub.

We had great burrito bowls at Chipotle and then had frozen yogurt at White Lime. We Chases love our food!!

Erin had a hard time deciding where she wanted to eat dinner, but finally decided on Red Robin (probably because of the bottomless fries, or maybe the speckled strawberry lemonade - yum!) The service wasn't good, but the food made up for it!

Yes Erin, we know little brothers can be obnoxious!

Finally after eating all day long, Erin got her presents; a boogie board, beach mat, beach bedding, and bedroom accessories - oh, let's not forget the furniture she got a couple weeks early!
Erin, we hope you had a great birthday! We love you and are so proud of the wonderful young woman that you've become.
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERIN!!! 15....whoa, you guys ARE old! Ha. Yeah, like I have room to talk, right? :-) Sounds like you made it a special day for her.
Thanks to Rachel for making us all the hearts! Glad you had a fun day Erin!!
I can't believe that I forgot to mention Rachel's help with the hearts! It was her way of helping while still getting to bed so that she could get to seminary in the morning. Rachel ROCKS!!
Happy BDay, Erin! We LOVE you! G&GLeF
I need to have my birthday at YOUR HOUSE!!!! lol will I get the same treatment as Erin? =)
And I would have to agree about the speckled strawberry drinks at Red Robin, --- well worth their dollar!
Post a Comment