Thursday, June 26, 2008

Over exposure at the beach

I had an empty schedule for today, so Linda and I decided to take our kids to the beach again. We left around 9:30 and stayed until 4:00. Needless to say, we got too much sun. I applied sunscreen a few times and all the kids were lubed up, but we still got a bit fried. I guess the sun was extra potent today. Even with too much sun, it was the most relaxing beach trip yet!

The sun wasn't the only thing we were over-exposed to.............Parker shared a little too much skin with everyone today. I couldn't resist posting this picture, especially with the look on Parker's face! I wonder what was going through his mind the second this picture was taken.

Maybe Parker will start sporting underwear with his board shorts. Every time Bryant wears them I wonder why, but now I think he's onto something - like covering his bum!
Poor Erin had to endure the beach with a bunch of boys, but she's independent enough to hit the waves on her own. She has also discovered that the beach is a great place to get wrapped up in a good book.

4 comments:

Sharrid said...

I can't stop laughting!!!!! Let us know about Parker's comments!

camille said...

ok, I totally love that picture of Parker! what a cute little bum! lol

camille said...

ohh, and to add to that,,, love to new blog look!!!! =) and sorry about everyone getting a bit crispy in the sun!

TheEamesExpress said...

That sounds like a great day! I can't blame you for posting the pic of Parker, it's quite amusing. Glad you all had fun.